Had my sperm test, it shows Sperm count 75*10^6/ml and total sperm 150 million. Can be able to conceive my partner ?

I have had my sperm test back from the docters it reads like this sperm count 75106 I am a 40 year old man my wife is 29 years old , i recently had a sperm test done by my local hospital and it reads like this , Sperm count 75*10^6/ml Total sperm 150 million Sperm mortility 30% Sperm progression 30%-3 20%-2 50%-1 5% appear normal My question is , due to traffic problems and finding the right department in the hospital my sperm sample was over an hour old , a hour and a half maybe two hours before i gave them the sample . I know im clutching at straws here but could that be the reason why my mortility and morphology appear low , My wife and i have been trying to concieve now for about four months , im just stressed now that we wont be able to have a baby of our own if those results are correct .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011