Had my right molar removed. Recently found pieces coming out. hat's your thought on what it is?

I had my right molar removed over two months ago, the very last molar. I know that sometimes pieces are left sometimes that have to work there way out I have two exposed areas that I originally thought were just pieces coming out but they are very large so now I'm worried that it may actually be my jawbone my question is how do I tell the difference? They appear to b an off white color and to me look like pices of tooth or the cavity they were in but I don't know for there any way to know for sure. I don't have dental insurance so if its just something that could work itself out on its own i would defiantly would rather not spend the money that I really don't have..however if there is a chance it's my jawbone then obviously I need to do something. What's your thought on what it is? Please and thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013