Had my period a week ago and I'm having it again

Had my period a week ago and I'm having it again I m 13 and I m having girl troubles, i already had my period two weeks ago (i started on the 25th), and now im having it again(and i know its my period it pure red blood ), is there something wrong? and I m a virgin if it matters.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
It depends whether your current bleeding is a poper flow or just spotting and also the duration.If its just spotting,observe for a while as it may be ovulation spotting.This shouls settle down in a few days.If it a proper flow the you period is irregular an dyou should see a doctor to determine the cause.