Had muscle cramp, from leg to stomach, pain in varicose vein and testicles. Suggestion?

Few days back,i wore a tight pants and travelled in bike,which developed a muscle cramp from my legs all over to stomach .i was helpless and not able to stretch at that time.So suffered all that pain.After that day i had some vericose vein like pain from anal area to testicles,which went by after a week.A week after that,a white long lump formed in anal area with great pain which grew around1.5cm long and 1 cm thick.when i use muscles to stand or sit, pain was very heavy there.I used t-bact oinment and ciplox500 antibiotic for 5 days.There was change.The white lump shrinked to around 1cm long and .5cm thick with very mild pain.Still sometimes 2 or 3 times a day am having vericose vein like pain in legs and testicle area for few seconds..what should i do?.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012