Had multiple sclerosis with multiple vision and one eye blindness. Why are hands numb?

Thank you . I have had multiple sclerosis since I was in my 20 s with double vision , and blindness in one eye and unable ot walk at various times. I have been in remission most of my life since then but recently had a flair up and my hands went numb. I can and do function but it is irritating and difficult to use my hands as I used to. I was told the hormone HGH helps with numbness issues. but I know nothing more about that subject. Please advise. I have a BS in Biology from Penn State but am not up on new developments Mona Rioux YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012