Had multiple partner. Penis sore, burning urination. STD result negative. What could be this?

Hello I had a and my gf broke up and I had a one night stand and also at the same time I moved in with family using new soaps and new laundry detergents...anyway the head of my penis is very sore to the touch and my urination is burning. ...I got tested for all stds and the results came back negative for everything...its driving me nuts cause it went away for over a week a now is back to the same symptoms. ..any help of what it could be would be well appreciated...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013