Had multiple large calcified foci in bilateral crebral hemispheres. Meaning?

sir,i m suresh. when i was 14 yrs old,i went through attack.I went to neurologist and shown my CT scan report.The report was as follow......MULTIPLE LARGE CALCIFIED FOCI ARE SEEN IN BILATERAL CEREBRAL HEMISPHERES,MORE ON LEFT SIDE WITH SIGNIFICANT PERIFOCAL OEDEMA SEEN AROUND CALCIFIED LESION IN LEFT FRONTAL REGION.NO OBVIOUS MASS EFFECT____FINDINGS ARE SUGGESTIVE OF __MULTIPLE CALCIFIED HEALED GRANULOMAS WITH SIGNIFICANT PERIFOCAL OEDEMA IN LEFT FRONTAL REGION__LIKELY SECONDARY TO UNDERLYING ACTIVE INFLAMMATORY GRANULOMA AND REST ARE NORMAL.doctor gave medicines for six months and again i went through CT scan.The report was... MULTIPLE PROMINENT CALCIFIED FOCI ARE SEEN IN BILATERAL OCCIPITAL,LEFT FRONTAL REGION AND RIGHT HIGH PARIETAL REGION WITH ASSOCIATED SIGNNIFICANT PERILESIONAL OEDEMA.MOST OF OF THE LESIONS ARE SUBCORTICAL IN LOCATION WITH NO OBVIOUS ENHANCEMENT SEEN ON POST CONTRAST IMAGES __CALCIFIED BUT ACTIVE GRANULOMAS/ ?NATURE plz hlp me sir
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012