Had multiple exploratory laproscopy surgeries, hystrorectomy, tubial ligatio, colon removed. Have one kidney. Pain in lower vaginal region?

Thanks, You should know that I have had at least 4 exploratory laproscopy surgeries, hystrorectomy, 3 children, tubial ligation, 2008 had 10 inches of colon removed becaUSE OF PARALYSIS and I was born with one kidney oh and my bladder is falling and it is hard to hold in the urine. Any thoughts? My major complaint is that I have severe pain in lowest area of left side and pain shoots in vaginal regional an a little way down my leg. Pain is always about a 3 while sitting at rest.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013