Had multi nodular gotre and TSH level high. Slight decrease in gotre after medication but reducing weight? Need to reduce dose?

one year before my TSH level was 13.3 and also i am having multi nodular gotre. Dr has suggested to take Thyrnorm 50 mcg. I have taken this for almost 6 months. Then my THS decreased 1.5 but size of Gotre remain same. THen doctor has increased the dose of Thyronom to 75mcg to suppress the Gotre. Now my TSH Level is 0.02 and there is a slight decrease in my Gotre size. I losing weight also now. Do I need to reduce my Thyronom Dose? Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012