Had mosquito bite. Itchy, crescent shaped red rashes. Applied hydrocortisone, antiseptic cream. No relief. Cure?

I got mosquito (or other bug) bites while on a trip through Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. They were itchy as is normal for a few days, but as they started to fade, they have developed very itchy rings/crescent shaped red rashes around each of the bites. Some of them are dark like blood-bruises. I have been applying hydrocortisone and antiseptic cream, but they are still itchy and not going away. It has been two and a half weeks since the trip - should they still be this bad?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013