Had molluscum, again bump in groin, bleed, pregnant. Did u think again i got molluscum?

I had molluscum about 5 years ago. It lasted about a year and a half. I recently noticed a bump in my groin area. I have left it alone for a couple months but the other day I tried to pick it to see if it had puss like my molluscum did but it didn't, it just bled. I tried to pull at it but it wouldn't come off. I am 23 years old and I didn't think you could get it twice?? But I am 18 weeks pregnant and I have researched on the Internet and I am HOPING it's just a skin tag!!! I don't want my baby to get it if it's mollUscum. It seems a little different than when I had molluscum in that it didn't "pop" and just bled. Can you really pull at molluscum or does that sound like more of a skin tag?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013