Had molar extracted, dental implant inserted. Having muscle spasms on left side of face. Unable to open mouth. Suggestions?

i need advice form a neurologist . I had the left lower 3rd molar extracted and dental implant inserted at the same time on 13 March 2013. 7 days later i started getting messeter muscle spasms and pain in L side of face. Dentist removed implant on 26 March 2013 and said it is most likely a dry socket. i can not open my mouth at all now since 24 March and if I try I get the most excrutiating pain in the masseter muscle . I am taking anti-inflammatories, Flagyl antibiotics, muscle relaxents but still no improvement. The muscle is in constant spasm but how can i prevent the acute spasms when trying to open my mouth Kathleen
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013