Had mitral valve replacement, resting heart rate is 80 irrespective of BP. Suggestions?

I have a question about my resting bp has changed when I monitered it at home but is generally low like 114/68-119-70 but my pulse or heart remains unchanged at 80 bpm regardless of if the pressure is a little high or low. This is different for me since my rhr has been steadily in the range of 69-78 over the last several month. I also have taken care to stay hydrated but my hr remains at 80. I am 62 yrs old and had a mitral valve replacement in June.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012