Had mitral valve replacement. Gaining weight from fluid retention. Having buzzing in head, nausea. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I am Marty Gast and I had a Mitral vlave replaced last March with non-invasive surgery. I am bothered with fluid retention and every six or seven days I take 1/2 of a Zaroxolyn, 5 mg tab. I lose 5 or 6 pounds the next day and feel good for about 4 days when the fluid starts to build up. Before I take the pill I have bad buzzing in my head. Sometimes am nauseated. My doctor has me taking the pill when I put on 5 lbs. I also take 2 Torsemide 20 mg tablets every day. What do you sugest?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013