Had missed period, periods seen from two weeks, light pink to heavy. Have uterus fibroid, cyst on ovary. What is it?

Hello. I am 48 years old had just recently had influenza b. I missed my period during that month when I was sick. I started my period 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped. The first week of it was very light pink and got heavier near the end when it should have stopped. Instead it was like I was starting my period all over again. I have a fibroid on my uterus and a cyst on my ovary which was detected last year. Do you think there is something wrong??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013