Had missed period in February and had bleeding in March. Pregnancy test positive. Miscarriage?

Hi i didn t get my period febuary i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend we been doing this for 6 mo.ths on march 6i got my periodq i was normal like always it lasted 6 days then it ended after 2days i started bleeding again only that now its darker blood i have been bleeding for five daysw now i took 3 pregnancy test they all came back positive could i still be pregna.t or did i expierience a miscarriage
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013