Had missed miscarriage, baby growing, heartbeat not detected, tilted uterus. Could it be causing any problem?

I have been told that i have had A missed misscarrage. I went for ultrasound 18th Feb baby measured 8.5 weeks the lady said she had seen heartbeat . We went back a week later baby looked bigger but no heartbeat detected, the lady did not get anyone in too confirm this and they did no blood work to check hormone levels. I went for scan privatley today and baby now measuring 9 weeks how is this possible if there is no heartbeat. I have a tilted uterous which goes backwards and am not sure if it could be this thats causing any problems. any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks Jenny
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013