Had missed miscarriage. Why do I experience period cramps, sore breasts, headaches and dizziness?

Hi, i had a missed miscarriage at 14 weeks in january. Since then i have been experiencing period pains on and off even when i am not on my period, and a stabbing pain in my lower left side. I am constantly tired, my boobs are always sore, persitant headaches and a dizzy feeling. My periods have become are really painful, tablets used to take the pain away but not anymore. i had a positive pregnancy test 2 months ago, but the hospital blood test came back negative with no conception product found.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012