Had missed abortion, brown reddish vaginal discharge. When to try for next pregnancy ?

Hi, I am 28yr old and had missed abortion of 11 week 3 days pregnancy two weeks back, as no cardiac activity seen in USG . doctor says its natural process of elimination of abnormal fetus . can you please help me to get any specific reason. and also when shall i try for next pregnancy. precautionry measures are also welcome. also from last 2 days, brownish-redish vaginal discharge is going, though the amount is very less, even negligible. but does it reflects anything? Quick response much appreciated.Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013