Had missed abortion. Trying to conceive. Have high prolactin. Took fertyl, dexona and metforming. Looking for treatment

i m trying to conceive for 2 years had 1 missed abortion 1 year back in june,took fertyl for 6 months,have high prolactin 49 so taking cabergolin .5 mg weekly.this month we changed our gyne she put me on leterozole for 7 days,then dexona tablet , folic acid ,and asked me to take vaginal endogest from 16th to 26th day of the cycle,i have normaly 30 days cycle,my question is when will i hav my periods after stopping this endogest if im not pregnant?and what is the best treatment for me?plz tell i want to concieve as soon as possible?i m 29 years,69 kg weight ,5.5 feet tall,a dentist ,and taking metforming 500mg tds from 8 months.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012