Had miscarried, missing periods, swollen feet, pregnancy test negative, feels sleepy, back pain. Pregnant?

m 24 days late for my period and with swallow feet ......all 4 hpt test and 1 blood test is -ve....and also 3 months back i was pregnant bt miscarried in 5 week and dt ws in jan 28 2012 test cms +ve and miscarried in 31 again i ws on the treatment of pcr last yr and nw m ok n treatment is over bt my dr told to ve sm kind of injections in pregnancy for 3 month(most of the pcr patient get those injections) m i pregnant i feel sleepy all the time and i ve back pain with swallow feet.....plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012