Had miscarriages twice after having brown discharge, cramps and pain. Again pregnant. Treatment to stop brown discharge and save pregnancy?

hi.i m 27 years old.i would like to know dat last year,i had brown discharge that time but i did not take any medicine.and have lost my pregnancy. hi,last year i started brown discharge and cramping and pain before period i expected period but it was missed and after 18 days i did home pregnancy test and it was positive .doctor prescribed me folinext and endogest tablet but i took only folinext not endogest due to heard sideeffect of that.brown discharge was not regular.some time gap was 15 days. ultrasound was taken after one and half month and not heart beat was seen.after dat one day brown discharge was turned into blood spotting i worried and next day visited to doctor and she took ultrasound and result was heart beat and growth then i had my D n C.after miscaarriage one year later m missed my period and got brown little spot with cramp.m threatened.i am pregnent and it shud not happen there is any trestment to stop the brown discharge and pain,i have no regular pain and wt shud we do?is it alarm sign of miscaarriage again or if i take medicine then wt wud b the result?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012