Had miscarriages, taken Tarana for irregular menses after MTP. Can I get pregnant soon?

i m 34 yrs lady married 6yrs back with BOH in which i have to abort twice as in one case no cardiac activity was seen,second baby boy expired due to doctors negligience,third i have a healthy boy of 3yrs,fourth case which happened in last year where cardiac activity was seen in 6 week but disappeared in 7 week also yolk sac was larger .after the MTP of last case i suffered with irregular menses so iwas given tarana pills as o.c and regularise i took that for 5months but bcos of gastritis i have 2 stop it from 25 feb 2012 and didnt used other contraception method so can i get pregnant so soon as i have stopped tarana,pls do ans me
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012