Had miscarriages, regular periods, conceived, taking loprin, folic acid, thyroxin. Chances of successful pregnancy after miscarriage?

I am 26 years old female. I had been suffered from two miscarriages one in 2008 and the other in 2010. I had two DNCs. After me second DNC, my periods are regular which were disturbed from my day of puberty . I have conceived third time a month ago and my doctor has suggested me 1 tablet of LOPRIN (75mg) daily along with Folic Acid (5mg), Theragran - M and Thyroxin which are being taken. Would you kindly apprise me the chance of being successful with this conception? Or I am likely to suffer from the panic again? Mrs. Nadia Javed
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012