Had miscarriages due to insulin resistance and hypothyroidism. Treatment taken. Now no periods, pregnancy test negative. Reason?

hello doctor, I am 34 yrs old and married one year back... in the begining i had two miscarriages by 48th day exactly...then was predicted with insulin resistance and hypothyroidism ....but by it is rectified... i had my last period by april 27th 2012...but still i didnt get my periods...still my pregnancy card test showed negative and blood HCG taken by 36th day showed i reached 40days of my LMP.. still everything seems to be negative with no periods...please help me with the detailed reason...(Note: my LH, FSH everything being normal)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012