Had miscarriages before. Having Implanon, ovarian cysts. Having stabbing pelvic pain, lightheaddness, nausea. Reason?

Hello I am 24 and a mother of 2 girls. I have had 2 miscarriages one before my first daughter and another before my second daughter. I have been experiencing severe lower pelvic pain on and off for about 4-5 years. It is a sharp stabbing pain i feel that come on very sudden. Sometimes i do feel lightheaded and nauseous after the pain. I have been seen by my ob/gyn but i still have not gotten any answers. I do have ovarian cysts but i have never felt like this before and most of the timeI can tell when I have a cyst that will rupture. This is not the pain I am feeling.I have been checked for ectopic pregnancies, endometriois and these both came back negative. I do have a family history of ovarian cancer , cervical cancer . Please help. I have no where else to turn and my ob/gyn says to take over the counter tylenol when i have the pain and that is not touching the pain i am having. I am on Implanon and have not had a period since may 2nd daughter was born in January 2011.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013