Had miscarriages. Low water level, improper blood supply. Healthy baby?

i had two miscarriage . my first baby baby was of 9 week and doctor not found baby heartbeat on 30april,2011. after that i had lost my second baby of 31 weeks on 23 april,2012 facing problem of thyroid body swelling low water level problem. my baby also dont get proper blood from me. now i decided to conceive a baby but i m facing PCOD[multiple cyst], thyroid nd weight gain problem. please help me which medicine ,diet and treatment i should follow to get a healthy baby. i m very scared about my preg. i daily take 25mg throyx tab
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012