Had miscarriages. D and C result is fragment of benign endometrial polyp. Why bleeding?

Good morning I am 48 years old, with 6 children alive, and 2 miscarriage . Last March 2012, i went to the usa but before i left i had all my health examination including papsmear and TVS, it was all clear, then my doctor gave me a contraceptive for me not to become pregnant because my husband and me are going to meet. She gave me injectable contraceptive. She told me that i m not going to have a period for 3 months but on the first week of May i had my period until i came back home on June. Then on July 11 I underwent D&C. My period stop last August 8 but now i have my period again. The result of my D&C is fragment of benign endometrial polyp , and my doctor told me that my uterus will be remove if i have continues bleeding. I just want to know if my uterus will be remove can i schedule it until next year?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  185 Awaiting Answer