Had miscarriage,got period in 19 days and taking folsafe. Do i need to worry ?

Hi, I had miscarriage 52 days before, means on 13th June . Doc told me to take 3 months gap. After that I had a period on 14th June. Now in 19 days only I got second period today. My doc told me to take folsafe from today and with ref to my blood report, Grag SR 500 mg at the time of BF 1 for 3 days. Then for next 3 days after BF and Dinner. Then 3 times in a day till the first 3 months of pregnancy . Kindly let me know whether it is a right time to start as I m going for Fallopian tube test this time.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011