Had miscarriage yet positive pregnancy test. Having periods. Likelihood of pregnancy?

I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks, followed by a D&C on Feb 18. One week later, an ultrasound concluded no tissue remained. One month later I was still getting positive pregnancy tests. My doctor did a blood test thst showed my levels of hcg were at 5. A week after that I started my period. It has now been 7 weeks post D&c and 18 days since menstruation, and I am getting positive pregnancy tests. How likely is it that I am pregnant? Or could I still be carrying a low level of residual hcg?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013