Had miscarriage twice. Bleeding during pregnancy. Undergone tuberculosis treatment. Suggestions for planning future pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, My wife has taken 4 to 5 unwanted 72 in one month. She gets pregnant for two times and gets aborted in 4th and 5th weeks. She has taken Tuberculosis treatment course (Nov 2011 to Aug 2012) My Blood Group is: B negative My wife Blood Group is: O positive Full story, please read and advice. I got married in year 2010 in the month of June and July after sex I insist my wife to take “Unwanted 72”. She has taken 4 to 5 unwanted 72 within one month. After this she never took any Contraceptive pills, I used condom. In July 2011 we decided that we want child and we has sex without any protection. She done a urine test on 22 Aug and we got information that is pregnant. Problem: She started bleeding on 26 Aug 2011 (in 4th week of pregnancy) and she aborted (as per doctor advice) Then we go through some test as per doctor advice. And in a test we got to know that she is having Tuberculosis and she gone through 9 months tuberculosis course ( Nov 2011 to Aug 2012) and then some injections for getting pregnant with some vitamins medicine. We had sex on 19th October 2012 and get pregnant we confirmed it through ultrasound and blood test . Buts just after 5 weeks of pregnancy she again aborted. Now doctor is give medicine for abortion . Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer