Had miscarriage, trying to conceive. What are the chances of getting pregnant with a positive opk.

Had a miscarriage and am back to trying to conceive. I use opk s and pregnacare conception . A few days back, i got a positive with d opk and i n my hubby had sexual intercourse that night and two nights after. It s 5 days after my positive opk and i have noticed increased cervical mucus(creamy), my boobs feels warm inside and it s so tender and i get a feeling, like pressure in my lower abdomen . Just wanted to kno if these are possible pregnancy symptoms . Is it also possible to get symptoms this early. What are my chances of getting pregnant wit a positive opk.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013