Had miscarriage, taking treatment to conceive. taking fertyl 100mg. Ovarian follicle grow larger. Can i conceive?

i had miscariage 2years back 2 times from 2 nad half years i havent concieved now from 3 months i am taking tratment the traetmnet is going well this month since i didnt concieved she gave me fertyl 100mg its 14th day of my scan i came to know my follicles have grown big left ovary 31.0*26.5 and right ovary 35.1*26.2.i am bit worried whethre i can concieve are not.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
THIS is very big size.ovulation may not possible with this size.
you could take 50mg fertyl next time.
pelvic scan to be done on day 2 of period to rule out ovarian cyst in next cycle.