Had miscarriage, taking contraceptive pills. How to survive pregnancy this time?

Hi, my name is fatma i am 30yrs old..i have been married for 3 yrs now and i was on contraceptive pills for 2 yrs,i stope using thm last yr in june and i concived in sept but thruout i was having cramps back pains amd smtmz brown n red discharge ,until when i was 10weeks i had more bleeding and wen i went for ultrasound i was told it stoped to grow wen it was 6 weeks,so i was given pills to flush if off insted of doin dnc..thn i did ultrasound again later on to check it it has cleared out and i was told it wl clean..but i was afraid anf worried to concive again and samr thing happens as i didn know the cause of the miscarrig tho i was told there was nothing i secretly started taking contraceptive pills again as i didn want to concive again soon i took the pills for 6month n stoped,nw its been 6 month since i havent used pills and now i belvvi hav concived as i tok home pregancy test now ..i live in Tanzania East Africa, Drs. Here are very carefree and i dont want to go waste money and given medicine without proper consultation.please can u advice me what should i do or eat in oder to survive this pregancy this time and have a healthy baby please because if anything goes wrong i will be trmatised and i wouldnt want to convice again because of fear anf it mite destroy my marriage please help me
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012