Had miscarriage previously. Trying to concieve. Prescribed medications. Having light bleeding, spotting during periods. Reason?

I was pregnant with twin gestation one was about 7 weeks and another about 5 weeks. But I had a miscarriage on 16th June 2012 and doctor said due to infection it had happened but it won t affect next pregnancy and asked to try for a baby after 3 to 4 months and asked to take MCBM 69 Folic acid tablet. From then we are trying for baby but still no result. On 24th December 2012 consulted another gyno she said there is no problem and asked to take following tablet. ChromiNAC-A tablet daily twice FOLITAB daily once And Fertyl tablet on my second day of periods to 6th day. From past 3 months my periods are not regular, I usually have my periods between date 16-20 every month, and mostly on 17th or 18th. But now 1st period happened on 20th, second on 22nd and this month on 15th. And I am bleeding only for 1st day and second day just a spotting and 3rd day nothing. Yesterday night we were in contact. Please tell me why I am having irregular periods?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013