Had miscarriage previously. Having sharp pains in the right side of pelvis. Pregnancy test negative. What could it be?

Hi I have a question about possibly being pregnant but rather soon after i Have miscarried. I was 5 weeks when I mc d last time, but before taking a test, had a few signs that I was pregnant. I bleed during, then started trying again when bleeding stopped, got my first offical period since and not due next one for another 9 days. However, this last week I have had same signs that I got first time round. And for the last 4 days cramping that I had first time round, I had thought they were growing pains after discovering I was P nant.(only to be told by doctor it was my body actually already rejecting the pregnancy so basically I was already loosing the baby when I found out I was pregnant) This time, on top of those pains I have a sharp uncomfortable pain down the right side of my pelvis . It s dull, not sever enough for major concern but it is too early to test for a pregnancy, I did anyways just n case but came back negative like I though it would. I don t want to waste my doctors time making an appointment and going in because I feel that the only thing they can say to me is to wait to see if my period is late but do you think this is something I should be concerned about? Is it possible for me to have fallen again so quickly and to be getting the same symptoms? Thanks Kym x
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding miscarriage again and again. Here I would like to suggest you to get yourself checked by obstetrician to rule out any local cause of recurrent miscarriage as infection etc otherwise hormonal factor should be considered and for that consultation with endocrinologist will be necessary.

Your lower abdominal pain is in favor of pelvic inf condition and a thorough examination will give us clue.

Your general examination by a physician is also necessary to rule out systemic conditions interfering in pregnancy.

I hope this will help you.