Had miscarriage, pregnant, taking aspirin 75mg and duphaston. Is it good to take these medicine? Effect on baby?

Hello Dr,good day to u. I m 29 years old, weights 55 kg and now I m 4 weeks pregnant . I had miscarriage two times before,its abt 2-3 months of time period. Reason of miscarriage is baby is not well develop and no heartbeat . 2 days before, I consulted with Dr and he confirmed my pregnancy (6mm) and prescribed me to take aspirin 75mg and duphaston dosage 10mg x4 a day. I checked the needs for this drug on the internet and now I am bit confused as to why I was asked to take this drug when I am pregnant. Is there a particular reason to take this drug during early stages of pregnancy? Here, I just want to confirm whether it is good to take both aspirin and duphaston dosage during my pregnancy. Is there have any effect to baby and myself? Please advise...thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012