Had miscarriage, no remnants, irregular spotting, prescribed Duphaston to induce periods. Second opinion?

Hi, I am taking duphaston 10mg one tablet twice a day to induce period post miscarriage . I had my miscarriage on 15th Sep (entire sac passed out in whole naturally and completely on 15th, bleeding started on 14th) and bleeding ended on 17th Sep. 4 days of bleeding in total. Then i experienced second round bleeding (medium flow) on 26th Sep which lasted for 3 days. Thereafter, I experienced very mild spotting on and off but no period. Had a scan on 25th Oct and no remnants left, scan shows good quality and quantity eggs in ovaries but thin uterine lining. Gynae prescribed duphaston 10mg x 2 a day, for 10 days. I was told my period should start after completing the dosage. Can I try with this coming cycle or should I let this cycle complete? My gynae said i can try with this cycle but i just like to hear second opinion to be sure. Appreciate your valuable expertise on this.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012