Had miscarriage, missed periods, ultrasound shows bulky uterus. Suggestions? Treatment?

hello mam my wife is missing periods from last 2 months as before 2months of mising periods see got miscarriage taking pils before that she was regular in periods enquired by gyncolegist she told to get a scan and scan gave results as BULKY UTERUS details below uterus : Anterverted measures 9.3*4.0* 5.2 cms size :bulky Endometrium :10mm. no evdience intra/extra uterine gestational sac seen cavity :Empty RIGHT OVARY :Mesures 3.0*1.8 cms normal in size and echo no focal lesion noted LEFT OVARY : Mesures 3.2*1.(cms Normal in size and echo no focal lesion noted Pouch of Douglas : No free fluid noted ]IMPRESSION : bulky uterrus wt it means i like to know in details wt may be the treatment
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012