Had miscarriage, missed periods, bleeding during urination. Negative pregnancy test. Whats the cause of bleeding?

Hello, I had a miscarriage on April 12, 2012. I had my first menstrual after that on June 1, 2012. I was suppose to start my next menstrual on July 1st, it never came. Yesterday I went to urinate and when I wiped I seen brown blood. Since then nothing has appeared on my pad, but everytime I urine I see blood ranging from brown to dark red. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negative.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012