Had miscarriage, menstrual cycle normal. Progesterone level going higher. Is it due to miscarriage?

I m 40 years old. I ve have 4 children. I recently got remarried and my husband wants a baby to combine our families. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in May. I had another one in October at 12 weeks. I had a cycle 35 days after my miscarriage. I m normally 35 days, so I counted and I should ve started my period on December 28. It s now January 10. My progesterone level went from 0.7 to 6.7. Could I have my times messed up due to the miscarriage?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013