Had miscarriage, laproscopy for ruptured chocolate cyst, tried conceiving, but didn't. Advised lupron inj for 3 months. Safe ?

I am 28. Had a miscarriage in oct 11. adv not to try for a baby for 6 months. within 5 months post miscarge , had a ruptured chocolate cyst. endo diagonised.had a laparoscopy . adv to conceive immediately. could not conceive naturally. tried for 4 months. tried clomophene citrate and follicular study last month. pelvic adhesion and kissing ovaries seen.could not conceive. got periods.2nd day today. no pain .doc adv to take lupron injection for 3 months. scared to do adv.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012