Had miscarriage, irregular cycle, faint line on pregnancy test. Is this pregnancy healthy?

hi i usually have a regular 28 day cycle. i had a miscarriage 5 months back.. for the past 3 months my cycle is fluctuating between 28 nd 31 days. am trying for mt 2nd kid now.. we had intercourse on the 13th day. am on day 29 today and this morning i did a home pregnancy test within a minute two lines appeared but the test line was faded ( light pink )in colour.. does this mean anything? did i test too early?. is this pregnancy healthy?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012