Had miscarriage, have remnants, pain in the lower stomach, causing discomfort while walking. Advice?

i misscarried 3 months ago, at the scan i was told that there was stilla lot of fluid left from the misscarriage, the other doctor didnt seem worried about it, 3 days ago i had severe lower stomach pain that is sudden and it appears for about 3 hours, really sore to touch my lower stomach right above my vagina , it also happened yesterday for about 5 hours, i am fine today but really worried as when it comes i cant walk, sit, as its really uncomfortable, is this left over stuff from my missacriage 3 months ago? i did come on my period the first day the pain appeared, but its not period pain its different. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012