Had miscarriage due to subchorionic scattered areas of cystic change anteriorly to the gestational sac. Meaning?

Hello. I have a question. I had a miscarriage 6 month ago. I just received copy of my records but unfortunately I’m not a doctor so I don’t understand what it says. Can you please explain in plane language what it means. Yhank you very much. Here what it says There is also subchorionic scattered areas of cystic change anteriorly to the gestational sac and also to the right of the gestational sac suggesting small subchorionic hemorrhages. The right ovary contains a small slightly complex cyst of approximately 1.50cm in size. The left ovary contains tiny follicles. Next ultrasound says In the right ovary, there is a complex cyst measuring 2.4 cm with single septation. This cyst shows mild increase in size when compared with the prior examination. No pelvic mass is seen bilaterally. Thank you very much for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013