Had miscarriage due to cluster of cysts from pelvis to the abdomen. Cause and cure?

My 24 year old daughter suffered a miscarriage today. During the ultrasound , the doctor discovered she has a cluster of cysts from her pelvis to the top of her abdomen . What causes this? Should she have been referred to a specialist? The doctor told me she should have an MRI and the cysys should be biopsied but the clerk who schedules this kind of thing is off for the next few days and we should call back in 3 days. That is shocking to me. Right now I feel helpless and need answers. Can you help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013