Had miscarriage, brown discharge. Why is spotting not stopping? Why cramping and back pain?

Hi, I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. I bled for seven days and then had brown discharge for about two weeks. Then the brown discharge turned red, which I thought was my period returning but I learned that I must not be bleeding for at least 20 days to have a period. The spotting will not stop. I have to wear liners and majority of the times nothing is on the liner; only see small amounts of blood when I clean myself. I have no stomach cramps or fever , from time to time I get back pains.I am just tired of this and would like to return to normal. Are all these strange things normal or should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012