Had miscarriage, bad cramping, sweating, passed black stools. Normal?

Hi on Oct 12 I had heavy bleeding and cramping I was 8weeks 6 days pregnant. The Dr said the plasenta was detaching from my uterus and was having a miscarriage . he then did a D&A. Ive had bleeding on and off since and light cramping. Last night the pain was unbearable. i was cramping so bad it felt as if i was in labor. i started sweating a felt as if i was about to pass out from the pain. i went to use the bathroom and my stool was black. i dont know if this is normal after having a miscarriage. the cramping went away about an hour later. today i feel ok but im still worried something might be wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012