Had miscarriage after 3 months pregnancy. Took folic acid during pregnancy. When can I plan for next pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I had a miscarraige after 3 months of preganancy. I am just concern about the care that I need to take so as to have healthy baby in my next preganancy. During pregnancy ii took folic acid regularly but then I had stopped it is it essential to take regularly. Actually here doctors also not give me the folic acid tablates. Last Monday (11/02/2013) my miscarraige was happened. I want to know when I can plan for my next pregnancy. And, I also want to ask about the relationship, i.e. how many days I should not do sex with my husband after missed abortion .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013