Had miscarriage. Torch panel test shows non reactive for all IgM tests. Can I conceive later?

Hi Doctor, i had a miscarriage on last thursday(9-august-2012), Doctor asked me to undergo torch panel test before conducting a D&C on me and the report says non reactive for all IgM tests but Torch panel IgG the following is the report: toxoplasma,IgG 0.80 IU/mL Rubella ,IgG 12.60 IU/mL Cytomegalovirus , IgG 246.60 IU/mL Herpes simplex virus 1+2. igg 0.87 index My doctor was unavailable today and i m really impatient to know if I ve a serious infection which has caused miscarriage and can i conceive later , I m 23 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012